Recruitment - Trilingual Secretary
The Mission of Japan to the EU in Brussels wishes to hire a trilingual (French-English-Japanese) secretary to start from mid-April 2021.
- Administrative / secretarial experience preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English (i.e. ability to draft business and social/general letters in French and English)
- Basic Japanese language skills preferred
- High interest in Japan and its relations with the EU
- High computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, database management, etc.)
- Multitasking abilities, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proactive and self-motivated, attentive/diligent personality, good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the EU Institutions and diplomatic protocol rules (or an ability to learn quickly)
Work permits are required for non-EU citizens.
- Administrative and personal support to diplomats, including:
- Maintaining diaries/schedules and arranging appointments
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Receiving visitors
- Researching information, contacting the European institutions, etc.
- Organising events hosted by the Mission
Please send the following documents in English to email@example.com by Wednesday 10 February at the latest:
- Your CV and cover letter
- Recommendation letter (preferable)
The subject/title of your email should be the following: Application for Trilingual Secretary (Your full name).
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submitted documents will not be returned.